Gamerz Of Génération Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Anthony Martial celebrates his goal against Everton

Répondre au sujet    Gamerz Of Génération Index du Forum » Counter Strike Source » Tutos Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Anthony Martial celebrates his goal against Everton
Auteur Message
Porsrun

Message Anthony Martial celebrates his goal against Everton Répondre en citant

MANCHESTER UNITED need to agree a long-term contract with Anthony Martial and show faith in the forward, according to thai sbo Gary Neville. But the Manchester United legend admits he is often "confused" about the French youngster. Martial has hit form for United in recent weeks, bagging four goals in his last three games. The Frenchman reportedly turned down a contract extension last week, however, casting doubt on his future in Manchester. Martial has proved a point of debate since his arrival at thai sbo Old Trafford, when he scored a wonderful solo goal against Liverpool on his debut in 2015. The forward was awarded Man of the Match by Gary Neville as his curled effort led United to a 2-1 win over Everton on Sunday. The former United right-back did express some his concerns about Martial on Monday Night Football, however.
“Is he worth fighting for?” questioned Neville.
“Fans are torn on thai sbo him, I’ve been confused by him in terms of what he is.
“I can’t make my mind up. Some weeks I think he’s brilliant other weeks I think: ‘I’m not sure he’s not a Manchester United player.’
“If you look at his whole career - he’s played a mountain of games for someone who’s 22 years of age. He’s still a very very young boy.”

Mar 30 Oct - 06:10 (2018) ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 30 Oct - 06:10 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Gamerz Of Génération Index du Forum » Counter Strike Source » Tutos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation